Sunday, April 26, 2009

Weekly Resolution- Note to self- pls keep!!!


Since its the beginning of the week (or baru nk begin), i tgh smangat nk buat new resolutions... ok mayb from now on i can have like weekly resolutions? ceh buat stahun skali pon kenot keep..ni kn pulak once a week.. ambitious much? xpe..smangat is penting ppl! so since this is my 1st week..ill b realistic n not set my goals too high up thr mcm berangan burung woodpecker ok...

1. I will not hit the snooze button more then once wen i get up in the morning to get to work (sbab penat kelam kabut every morning den burn myself w d hair straightner is not fun- sakit tau..sgt sgt)- ok i actually burned my middle finger on my left hand a couple o weeks back..cemane iron tu smpai situ pon xtau..tp sakit..ouch.

2. I will make it a point to have bfast b4 i leave for work because apparently not having breakfast can cause heart attack..ramai sgt org pass away bcoz o heart dieseases lately..takut...n i mean real bfast! not smarties i found in my handbag or strepsils ok.

3. I will have my clothes ironed and hung the nite before to avoid not having enuf time to do #2.

4. I will (ok dis one btul2 kene) find a way to organize the shoes in my car. Last count i have 12 pairs in my car alone..n i drive a little car..so legspace for passangers sitting behind or even in front..is literally nonexistant. Mayb i can get a rack? or a box?? nnti rosak x kasut?? ok i cant leave them in the house! wat if im on the road and sumone calls n asks me to the movies n im in work clothes w stilettoes??? msti nk comfy kn?? msti nk ader choices dpending on wat colour im wearing kn? kn?? kn??? ok sila terima hakikat d best solution is to leave them in the house.. hrmph!!

ok i tink dats enuf for this week..lets see if i can keep to them.. or throw them out d window like my yearly resolutions..aper cerita nk pg gym religiously 4 times a week?? gym??wat?? whr???who me??- u get the picture..

have a good week peeps! n please do not smoke..ur contributing to d air pollution...panas sgt skrg ok...mcm xcukup pollute dgn aircond kereta n deodorant n hairspray n spray nyamuk n ok ill shaddap

bcoz im bored..i post these pics..









These were taken when i was working as a baby gym instructor..gym babes!!hahaha!! d last pic is me w jinu a korean boy yg sgt notty tp super sweet! rindu nyerr!! dis was during sumone's bday i cant remmeber whose..yg atas tu amin..he's jst adorable!! sgt ok! ok another story for another day.. luff u!!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha resolution awak dari no1 to no3 itu has been my resolution (read: now angan-angan) since 2 months agoo i thiink.. and it's still currently there on my resolution list til now. hehe. lemme know if u berjaya then maybe ill be more inspired to realise it sometime before this year ends! :p

    ReplyDelete