Monday, April 27, 2009

Buttons ate my breakfast...


I am proud to report that i hit d snooze button only once! n! i was up BEFORE it went off!!! terror nyer janna!! ok so number 1 is a done deal!! well done Janna *pat pat blakang sdiri*

and number 2!! oso i did!! clever girl lah!!! i ironed my baju early last nite b4 i even blogged!! *Big Bear Hug ke diri sdiri*

ok sedih number 3 xbuat..bcoz i was late...reason stated below..bt i did have biscuits at the office? ok la kn?? kn??kn?? ok x ok...

ok no 4 mmg impossible la kn nk bole buat lastnite or this morning...

So thr!! i accomplished 2 out of my 4 resolutions this week! n its ony monday!! yeay me!!

ok d reason #3 was not accomplished was bcoz as i was dressing up, i discover that a button on my dress was loose. rather den kelam kabut at ofc later i took out d sewing kit n started sewing..being d worst penjahit (sewer??hahahha) in the entire world and planets bersebelahan dat i am! i kept getting the threads simpul2 so kene start balik..so tedious..and there goes my bfast.. ok tp pagi2 xde mood nk mk pon kot.. bt still...esok ok!!

Mereka- mereka yang curik time bfast saye.. bt pretty kn??



p/s: my tummy hurts..

pss: Era! # 1 & 3 jadik!! pls b motivated to try d same! bt ask me agn tomorrow if im still doing it..hahaha!!

1 comment:

  1. haha yeayy janna! i shall ATTEMPT to TRY the same. (nak try itself pun kena attempt dulu okayy.. nampak sangat macam tak sampai hati nak buat lagi kan.. heehee). selamat berjaya on ur second day!

    ReplyDelete