Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Professional Packer

Every morning, i would wake up early, turn on the hot jug then step in the shower. once im done, i would wake hubster up n he would start his morning routine with his mug of coffee. sometime last week, we slept over at my mom's. after i had gotten up and got ready, i woke him up and proceeded to pack up our things. He had previously left 3 pairs of work pants there and had been looking for them. Being a diligent wife, i packed em all up into our overnight bag. I also packed his dirty laundry. and all of our toiletteries. As i was heading out, a very sleep hubster handed over the pants he wore to work yesterday for me to take home as well. I packed evrything into the car, and left for work- late. the traffic on the ldp was understandably heavy as it always is at that time of the morning. As i reached kj- the heart of the horrible jam, my phone rang.

Hubster- hi yang! hows traffic?

diligent wonderful wife- bad as always. u dah siap?

hubster- erm belum...yang... where are my pants?

diligent wonderful wife- ur pants?? u gave them to me to pack.

hubster- no no.. my grey pants?

diligent wonderful wife- hah??? msti la i x tau.

hubster- the ones i left here....??

diligent wonderful wife- oh i have them... with me... in kj...

hubster- what about the ones i wore ysterday?

diligent wonderful wife- u gave them to me to pack this morning remember? along with ur jeans...

hubster and diligent wonderful wife- oh uh....

so it turned out all of his clothes were in d car w me... n he had nothing to wear to work. tp still nk sweet kot. he told me to go straight to work n that he'll find somthing else to wear. but seriously- anything of my brothers will be too small for him n my dads pants are far to big for him. the only thing i left him were a couple pairs of boxers n a tshirt.

so, diligent wonderful wife turned around n got caught in the jam 2 more times!! wonderful?!? i think so!! me ok- NOT the jam. this happened a couple times more coz i have a phobia of leaving things behind. so now, before i pack, ill lay out his clothes from top to bottom so i dont leave him out cold :) but really, he should thank his lucky stars he has a personal packer tau. id kill for one...

1 comment: