Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day 1- Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts.


Ok this picture isnt really thaaaaat recent- but its d best i can do. The pencurik took off with both my camera's mann!!

1. When shopping (groceries, toiletteries, clothes- and the likes) i will feel the sudden unavoidable urge to do a number 2 (always!).

2. I cook with one hand on my hips.

3. I sometimes drive with my legs crossed.

4. My feet are always freezing cold!

5. I always make sure i empty my bladder 15 minutes before reading the news coz the studio is super duper freezing cold!!- n freezing temperatures always makes me wanna do a number 1

6. I have always dreamed of having a yellow kitchen. But the house we bought comes with a white tiled one.

7. At any given time, I have at least 6 pairs of shoes in my car.- 9 if u count my niece's

8. When i get nervous, my teeth goes all tingly.

9. I dont cry easily- and when i do, it gives me a migrain.

10. I get bored doing facials.

11. I hate mani pedi's.

12. The thief who broke into our house ate my orange.

13. He also pooped in the backyard.

14. I secretly hope the TV he stole will electrocute him.

15. Im surprisingly not mad that he took our 3 thousand ringgit camera

No comments:

Post a Comment