Monday, December 5, 2011

Short getaway and Edward i love u

I have been meaning to post up some pictures of us from - well from various places and times but i keep forgetting to have them transferred from the camera. Last i checked, there are pics in thr from up to 7 months ago. Oh well, itll have to wait.


We watched Twilight Breaking Dawn the other day. I was pretty insistent on watching it coz Edward is just toooo hot to miss like seriously. And i was not wrong! OMGGG!! he looked sooooooo hot smilling and laughing like that- at times i actually forgot hubster was seated like 2 inches away from me. It felt like it was just me and him (him being Edward of course!). n wen bella got sick she looked all old n ugly- my insides were going all heyy Edward lookie me!! all healthy and fleshy!! pick me pick me pick me!! of course he didnt... bt that didnt stop me from grinning from ear to ear like an idiot anyway. MUST WATCH ladies! must watch!

We took a short trip to cameron highland a couple of weeks back. It was his birthday and i was outta off days- so we took a short 3 day 2 nite getaway and im glad we did. Cameron's was as pretty as ive always remembered it. We (my family) go to penang and cameron highlands every year during the hols. Mostly because its about the only place worth going in the chain of hotels/ apartment in my dad's time sharing package. But also because we just love it up there. Penang is a food haven. But cameron is jut so... relaxing and quiet. 

We went hiking up there! Ive been up cameron highlands thousands of time but i never even thot of goin hiking up thr! bt we did!- he didnt bring his sports shoes but d tour agency provided them so yeay!! if u ever go up there- make sure u dont miss goin hiking in the mossy forest! its beautiful!! ok im leaving for home in a couple of minutes so enjoy the photos!







No comments:

Post a Comment