Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 2: Meaning behind your blog name

This blog was initialy a product of grief and the need to be invisible. My previous blog had been violated and my words were taken and twisted in ways that made me afraid to write at a place where my name would be linked- hence the birth of this blog.


And then there was me- at that time meant that there was something more then the stupid political hype, I was more then the names mentioned in passing, the one people pitied, and cursed at. After all the blood sweat and tears- there was me. Just me.


The me that people would see if they would only open their eyes and look at with naked eyes. Not from blogs, nor newspapers, or the news.


But as the saying goes- after the storm comes the rainbow. And the rainbow indeed is here. Im so grateful that my life has turned out the way it has. Im def in a much better place now and i believe the downfall that i had, has made me a better person.


So there you have it- The meaning behind my blog name.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment