Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 3- My 1st love

Hmmm... my 1st love or rather 1st crush if i remember correctly was a fellow classmate- in kindergarten. Yes i started pretty early. I cannot for the life of me remember what he looked like but i know he was huge- not in a fat kindda way, more like in a buff gym goin sorta way. He was 5 bt im pretty sure he worked out. N he spoke flawless english. I think that was what attracted me to him in the 1st place. Since a young age, i loved to hear ppl speak english.

When i was 6, we went to brisbane and met this 6 y/o twin girls on a river cruise- they were australian of course. We became friends and played games and at one point i ran to my dad n whispered- "paaa!! dorg terror sgt ckp englishhh!!". ahh to be young and innocent again :)

3 days n going strongggg!!

Ill be in penang tomorrow till sunday so day 4 will resume on monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment