Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day 5: A song to match your mood

I dont celebrate christmas, but the end of year always leaves me feeling jolly and christmas-sy. I love London  in December. The xmas feel there is just so... festive and it really gets u in the mood- despite me not celebrating it. You cannot help but be sucked into the happy cheery twinkly happiness.I loved walking around town alone, looking at the beautiful decorations, eating warm soft cookies and choc covered waffles speckled with fresh snow.


I once met a santa claus in front of Selfridges who, instead of wishing me a marry christmas- said Assalamualikum when he found out i was from Malaysia. Turned out santa hailed from Turkey- How cute kan!



I recently bought Michael Buble's xmas album. His voice is like warm smooth chocolate- like the ones flowing from a fondue machine. I swear it does good stuff for the soul. If i were rich, id make him sing me to sleep everynight!

So because its december, the song that matches my mood would be-

No comments:

Post a Comment